So that all our guests and clients can benefit from a relaxed and serene atmosphere, only children over the age of 6 are allowed into Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA. Children between 6 and 16 when accompanied by a responsible adult, are allowed to use the following areas between 10:00 and 13:00 SPA Pool, Vitality Pool, Sensations Shower.
Sunday to Friday
10:00 - 19:00
10:00 - 20:00
SISLEY PARIS SPA TREATMENTS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
All treatments and programs are available for hotel guests, Vinha Club members and clients outside the Hotel.
The purchase of a treatment includes access to all the Sisley Paris SPA facilities.
Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA provides towels, robes and slippers in accordance with the clients’ needs. Should the client require additional towels, they can request them from the therapist delivering the service or at the Spa reception.
If you would like to purchase any Sisley Paris product, please ask at the Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA reception or ask the therapist who is delivering your treatment.
Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA has a selection of gift vouchers available for wellness experiences. These can include the use of the Sisley Paris SPA facilities, as well as treatments or relaxation massages.
You can also purchase vouchers with programs especially designed for one or more persons, created or tailored to your requirements, or Vouchers for products of the Sisley Paris brand, available at the Hotel’s SPA.
Make a gift of a unique wellness moment.
We strongly advise clients to arrive at the Sisley Paris SPA reception 15 minutes before the beginning of each treatment, so that they can calmly complete their registration at the SPA, change their clothes and also enjoy a few moments of relaxation beforehand, to enhance the benefits of their treatment.
Please inform your therapist of any preferences you may have, whether it be the temperature of the room or the level of pressure employed in the massage.
Objects and personal belongings should be kept in individual lockers and the key should be kept with you at all time.
Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA is not responsible for any damages, theft or loss of personal items being used by the client or kept in the lockers.
Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA has an accredited member of staff available, contactable at any time, to provide assistance and answer any specific question you might have.
Access and use of the facilities, services and treatments of Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA is subject to acceptance of the Vinha Boutique Hotel terms and conditions and the signing of the terms of responsibility at the moment of check-in. You will also be asked to complete a form regarding your physical health, in order to verify that there are no counter-indications regarding the service the spa is providing you with.
The information provided by the client is their entire responsibility and considered entirely confidential. It will therefore be treated with the utmost discretion according to the terms of the data protection law.
The client is responsible for the veracity and correction of any information they provide relating to their physical health.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SPA
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed into the SPA facilities.
- The use of the SPA facilities and some treatments are permitted to children over 6 years old, as long as they have a responsible adult’s permission.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 16, even if accompanied by a responsible adult, are not allowed in the following areas: Turkish Bath, Sauna, Hammam, Ice Shower.
- Children over the age of 6 are not allowed in the changing room of the opposite sex, even if accompanied by an adult.
- No client is allowed access to the changing room of the opposite sex.
- Any client or guest behaving in such a way as to offend the norms of common decency will be asked to remove themselves from the SPA facilities.
- Smoking is not allowed inside Vinha Boutique Hotel, including the SPA facilities.
- The consumption of food and or alcohol are not allowed in the SPA’s facilities
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to enter or remain in the SPA.
- Running, jumping or diving into the SPA Pooll or Vitality pool is forbidden.
- Children in nappies or adults who suffer from incontinence are not allowed into the SPA.
- Clients who have had oils, creams or tanning lotions applied to their bodies are not allowed to use the SPA Pool, Vitality Pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Hammam, Ice Fountain, Sensations Shower, or Vichy Shower, before having first had a shower next to the SPA Pool to remove said applications.
- Radios, or any other electronic sound device are not allowed, as well as inflatable objects or any other kind of toys, objects in glass or clay, or sharp objects.
- Entry is forbidden to anyone with signs of an infectious disease, visible wounds or fungal infection.
- Photography, video and sound recording is not allowed inside the SPA facilities. Prior permission from the Vinha Boutique Hotel management is required for any photographs or video recordings.
- Shaving is not allowed in any area outside the changing rooms.
- Clients are asked to make sure they do not leave any item of clothing inside the Sauna.
- The use of books, newspapers and magazines are not allowed inside the SPA Pool, Vitality Pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Hammam, Ice Fountain, Sensations Shower, Vichy Shower.
- Use of the SPA facilities or treatments are not recommended after a heavy meal.
- Use of the Sauna, Turkish Bath, Ice Fountain or Hammam is not recommended if you are pregnant, or suffer from heart or respiratory problems, diabetes, water retention or skin problems.
- The use of the Sauna, Turkish Bath, Ice Fountain or Hammam is not recommended for more than 10 minutes at a time.
- At the end of 10 minutes, we recommend that you come out and have a tepid shower and rest for about 10 minutes, before going back in again.
- The use of any type of jewellery in SPA Facilities is not recommended.
- The equipment should be used according to instructions.
- Clients are asked to take special care on wet or slippery floors.
- If for any reason a client is feeling unwell, they should immediately leave the facility they are using and inform a member of staff.
- In case of emergency the client should contact a member of staff.
- The client must sign the terms of responsibility and agreement of the SPA rules before using the facilities.
- Clients are required to take a shower before entering the SPA Pool, Vitality Pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Hammam, Ice Fountain, Sensations Shower, or Vichy Shower.
- Clients are required to wear a towel when sitting in the Sauna or Hammam.
- Conventional swimwear is compulsory, including for children, in the SPA Pool, Vitality Pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Hammam, Ice Fountain, Sensations Shower, Vichy Shower or areas for relaxation.
- Swimming caps and slippers are compulsory, including for children.
- The following clothing is required:
• Men: swimming shorts or briefs.
• Ladies: Complete bikini or bathing suit.
- Clients are required to wear robe and slippers in all of the common access areas to the treatment rooms.
- The robes must be returned to the SPA or Hotel before leaving the premises.
- If you have any doubts about your physical health then we recommend you don’t use the SPA.
- We respectfully ask our clients to carefully read the rules concerning the use of the areas and equipment (SPA Pool, Vitality Pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Hammam, Ice Fountain, Sensations Shower, Vichy Shower or relaxation areas).
- We ask all users to respect the silence and speak in a hushed voice whilst using the facilities, so as not to disturb the relaxation of other clients.
- We would ask you not to bring personal items into the SPA, such as watches, bracelets, earrings, rings and necklaces. Vinha Boutique Hotel cannot be held responsible for the loss or disappearance of the personal belongings of SPA users.
- We advise you to have your cell phones or electronic devices either turned off or on silent.
ALTERATION OF CONDITIONS
Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA reserves the right to alter rules and prices without prior warning, although it undertakes to communicate alterations through the usual channels available.
We request all users of Vinha Boutique Hotel Sisley Paris SPA to abide by the established rules, so the SPA can function harmoniously and with the highest standards of care and hygiene.
The Managers of Vinha Boutique Hotel reserve the right to interrupt and refuse the continuation of the service contracted in the following circumstances:
- Maintenance, cleaning or any other reason that requires relevant action to avoid the disruption of the proper functioning of the SPA services.
- Sexual harassment, verbal or non verbal, by any guest or client, in which case the full amount of the service contracted will be charged. In such case, the therapist should immediately abandon the treatment room and report the situation to a senior member of staff.
- To restrict access to certain areas for pre-reserved events.
The Managers of Vinha Boutique Hotel reserve the right to request that a client leaves the premises:
If they are disturbing the calm and relaxing atmosphere and failing to respect other users.
If they fail to respect all the rules for the proper functioning of the SPA as described above.